Pilgrim dies of heart attack enroute Vaishnodevi Shrine
Jammu: A woman pilgrim died of heart
attack enroute the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Trikuta Hills of Reasi district in Jammu and Kashmir, police said Friday.
53-year-old Vimlesh Kabri, who along with her family from east Mumbai, was on her way to the cave shrine in Trikuta hills in Katra belt of Reasi district when she suffered the heart attack yesterday, they said.
She was rushed to a hospital where doctors declared
her brought dead, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!