Pilgrim dies of heart attack enroute Vaishnodevi Shrine
Jammu: A woman pilgrim died of heart
attack enroute the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Trikuta Hills of Reasi district in Jammu and Kashmir, police said Friday.
53-year-old Vimlesh Kabri, who along with her family from east Mumbai, was on her way to the cave shrine in Trikuta hills in Katra belt of Reasi district when she suffered the heart attack yesterday, they said.
She was rushed to a hospital where doctors declared
her brought dead, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic