Pilgrim dies of heart attack enroute Vaishnodevi Shrine
Jammu: A woman pilgrim died of heart
attack enroute the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Trikuta Hills of Reasi district in Jammu and Kashmir, police said Friday.
53-year-old Vimlesh Kabri, who along with her family from east Mumbai, was on her way to the cave shrine in Trikuta hills in Katra belt of Reasi district when she suffered the heart attack yesterday, they said.
She was rushed to a hospital where doctors declared
her brought dead, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore