Pilgrim dies of heart attack enroute Vaishnodevi Shrine
Jammu: A woman pilgrim died of heart
attack enroute the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Trikuta Hills of Reasi district in Jammu and Kashmir, police said Friday.
53-year-old Vimlesh Kabri, who along with her family from east Mumbai, was on her way to the cave shrine in Trikuta hills in Katra belt of Reasi district when she suffered the heart attack yesterday, they said.
She was rushed to a hospital where doctors declared
her brought dead, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF's AN-32 transport aircraft with 29 on board goes missing; massive search operation launched
- England vs Pakistan, 2nd Test: Cook, Root tons help hosts post 314/4 on Day 1
- Low-cost cancer treatment should be priority: NITI Aayog CEO
- SC orders medical board in abnormal foetus case
- Obama vows support for Germany after Munich shooting