Pilgrim dies of heart attack enroute Vaishnodevi Shrine
Jammu: A woman pilgrim died of heart
attack enroute the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Trikuta Hills of Reasi district in Jammu and Kashmir, police said Friday.
53-year-old Vimlesh Kabri, who along with her family from east Mumbai, was on her way to the cave shrine in Trikuta hills in Katra belt of Reasi district when she suffered the heart attack yesterday, they said.
She was rushed to a hospital where doctors declared
her brought dead, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Being overweight linked to eight more kinds of cancer
- Pentagon probes possible civilian casualties in Syria strike: official
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Afghan forces hunt gunmen after American University attack
- Islamic State attacks Western-backed camp on Jordan-Syria border