PM panel`s report on job plan for youths positive: NC
Srinagar: Ruling National Conference on Friday
termed the C Rangarajan-led expert group report on jobs plan
for Jammu and Kashmir as "positive" and said the Centre has
started fulfilling its promise of eradicating unemployment
in the state.
"The report of the Rangarajan panel is a positive
effort. The Centre has begun well on its strategy to fulfill
the promise of eradicating unemployment from the state," a
spokesman of the National Conference said in a statement.
He said the recommendations of the panel were positive
and have given a ray of hope to the unemployed youth.
"The youth of the state are now feeling that the
present government is concerned about their difficulties and
The spokesman hoped that the recommendations were just
a beginning as more appointments would continue in government
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report