PoK national dies at brother`s house in Poonch
Poonch: A 74-year-old resident of Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK), who had come to this side of Kashmir to meet his brother, died due to illness at a hospital here on Saturday.
Shaker Din, a resident of Tholar Colony, PoK fell ill at his brother Akbar Din`s house in Mendhar belt of Poonch district, officials said.
He was admitted to a hospital where breathed his last.
Shaker had come on a permit for Cross-LoC bus service to meet his brother on June 2 and was scheduled to return on July 14.
His body is being sent to PoK and will be handed over to Pakistan Army at Chakan-Da-Bagh LoC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured