Police arrests two ultras in Doda
Jammu: Two militants were arrested in Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said here Thursday.
Acting on a tiff off, police raided Gandoh area of the district and arrested two ultras- Rafiq Gujjar and Akhter- last night, police officials said.
The ultras were involved in a grenade attack on Police Station Thathri during the intervening night of April 27 and 28 this year.
Police has also recovered some arms and ammunition from them, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- BJP president Amit Shah sounds poll bugle in Uttarakhand; slams Congress, Harish Rawat
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- US floods: 24 dead in West Virginia; search and rescue continues
- Pampore terror attack: PM Narendra Modi pained by demise of CRPF jawans, salutes their courage
- PM Narendra Modi to share his thoughts in 21st edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' today