Police arrests two ultras in Doda
Jammu: Two militants were arrested in Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said here Thursday.
Acting on a tiff off, police raided Gandoh area of the district and arrested two ultras- Rafiq Gujjar and Akhter- last night, police officials said.
The ultras were involved in a grenade attack on Police Station Thathri during the intervening night of April 27 and 28 this year.
Police has also recovered some arms and ammunition from them, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir