Police recovers Rs 50,000 fake currency in Poonch
Poonch (J&K): Jammu and Kashmir Police on Tuesday
recovered fake currency with a face value of Rs 50,000 from
the border district of Poonch.
On specific information, Counter Intelligence wing of CID
of J&K Police was tracking a person who was on his way to bank
to allegedly deposit the fake currency and intercepted him.
The person, however, managed to escape from outside the
bank in Lassana area of Surankote tehsil of the district this
afternoon, officials said adding he left behind the fake
The person has been identified as 30 year-old Mohammad
Aslam of Chandak area of Poonch district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE