Police rescues kidnapped college girl from Jammu airport
Jammu: A college girl, who was allegedly
kidnapped, has been rescued at Jammu airport and the accused
arrested, police said on Tuesday.
On a tip-off, a police party rescued 19-year-old
Priyanka from her alleged kidnapper Mohammad Aslam alias Munna
at Jammu airport when they were about to board a flight for
Delhi yesterday, officials said.
Aslam, a class IV judicial employee, was also running
a sanitary ware shop in New Plot area of the city.
Aslam has been booked under section 336 (endangering
life or personal safety of others), police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands