Policeman injured in grenade attack by militants
Jammu: Militants on Thursday hurled a grenade on a police patrolling party in Kishtwar district leaving a policeman injured.
The grenade was hurled by the militants on a patrolling party of police near the police post in Keshwan area of Kishtwar district around 0130 hours, a senior officer
In the grenade blast, Mushtaq Ahmed sustained minor injuries, he said, adding Ahmed has been admitted to a hospital. Police has launched a search operation in the area to track down the militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi