Policies of National Conference govt wrong: PDP
Kathua: Opposition PDP on Friday lashed out at
the ruling National Conference, alleging that its regime was a
"NC-led government in Jammu and Kashmir is a total
failure. The state has plunged into unprecedented crisis due
to mis-governance," PDP General Secretary Balbir Singh told a
meeting of party workers here.
"Except promises nothing concrete has been done by this
government during the last three years," he said.
He said people were disillusioned with the government as
all hopes that their day to day problems would be solved have
"It is unfortunate for the state that this regime has
failed to the come up to the expectations of the people", he
Referring to problems being faced by the people, he said
all sections of the society were suffering due to "wrong
policies" of the state government.
He said people were struggling to get even basic amenities
like food, drinking water and power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda