Policies of National Conference govt wrong: PDP
Kathua: Opposition PDP on Friday lashed out at
the ruling National Conference, alleging that its regime was a
"NC-led government in Jammu and Kashmir is a total
failure. The state has plunged into unprecedented crisis due
to mis-governance," PDP General Secretary Balbir Singh told a
meeting of party workers here.
"Except promises nothing concrete has been done by this
government during the last three years," he said.
He said people were disillusioned with the government as
all hopes that their day to day problems would be solved have
"It is unfortunate for the state that this regime has
failed to the come up to the expectations of the people", he
Referring to problems being faced by the people, he said
all sections of the society were suffering due to "wrong
policies" of the state government.
He said people were struggling to get even basic amenities
like food, drinking water and power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- CBSE class 10 results 2016 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) CBSE 10th Result 2016, CBSE Class X Results, CBSE Class 10th X Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 PM
- 'Third Front' leaders attend Mamata Banerjee's swearing-in as West Bengal CM; 42 ministers take oath
- Panasonic launches 4G VoLTE smartphone Eluga A2 at Rs 9,490
- Sania Mirza-Martina Hingis reach 3rd round in French Open
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd Test: Alastair Cook misses out but pressure on visitors