Policies of National Conference govt wrong: PDP
Kathua: Opposition PDP on Friday lashed out at
the ruling National Conference, alleging that its regime was a
"NC-led government in Jammu and Kashmir is a total
failure. The state has plunged into unprecedented crisis due
to mis-governance," PDP General Secretary Balbir Singh told a
meeting of party workers here.
"Except promises nothing concrete has been done by this
government during the last three years," he said.
He said people were disillusioned with the government as
all hopes that their day to day problems would be solved have
"It is unfortunate for the state that this regime has
failed to the come up to the expectations of the people", he
Referring to problems being faced by the people, he said
all sections of the society were suffering due to "wrong
policies" of the state government.
He said people were struggling to get even basic amenities
like food, drinking water and power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city