Policies of National Conference govt wrong: PDP
Kathua: Opposition PDP on Friday lashed out at
the ruling National Conference, alleging that its regime was a
"NC-led government in Jammu and Kashmir is a total
failure. The state has plunged into unprecedented crisis due
to mis-governance," PDP General Secretary Balbir Singh told a
meeting of party workers here.
"Except promises nothing concrete has been done by this
government during the last three years," he said.
He said people were disillusioned with the government as
all hopes that their day to day problems would be solved have
"It is unfortunate for the state that this regime has
failed to the come up to the expectations of the people", he
Referring to problems being faced by the people, he said
all sections of the society were suffering due to "wrong
policies" of the state government.
He said people were struggling to get even basic amenities
like food, drinking water and power.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy