Poonch: 25 students fall unconscious in gas leak
Poonch: As many as 25 school students fell
unconscious on Tuesday after a gas leaked from a nearby poultry
farm in border district of Poonch in Jammu and Kashmir.
The students belonged to the Cryst High School and the
incident happened at around 1400 hrs, police said.
The foul-smelling gas emanated from burning piled up
garbage in a poultry farm, they said.
The students were rushed to the district hospital where
they were given first aid, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing