Poonch: 25 students fall unconscious in gas leak
Poonch: As many as 25 school students fell
unconscious on Tuesday after a gas leaked from a nearby poultry
farm in border district of Poonch in Jammu and Kashmir.
The students belonged to the Cryst High School and the
incident happened at around 1400 hrs, police said.
The foul-smelling gas emanated from burning piled up
garbage in a poultry farm, they said.
The students were rushed to the district hospital where
they were given first aid, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand