Poonch: 25 students fall unconscious in gas leak
Poonch: As many as 25 school students fell
unconscious on Tuesday after a gas leaked from a nearby poultry
farm in border district of Poonch in Jammu and Kashmir.
The students belonged to the Cryst High School and the
incident happened at around 1400 hrs, police said.
The foul-smelling gas emanated from burning piled up
garbage in a poultry farm, they said.
The students were rushed to the district hospital where
they were given first aid, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000