Prasad to be new chief of J&K Police
Jammu: Ashok Prasad, a senior officer of the Intelligence Bureau, will be the new director general of Jammu and Kashmir Police.
Prasad, who is currently serving as the additional director of the Intelligence Bureau in Srinagar, will succeed Kuldeep Khoda as the chief of the state police, sources told agencies.
Khoda is due to retire on May 31 and the new DGP is likely to take over June 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur