Prasad to be new chief of J&K Police
Jammu: Ashok Prasad, a senior officer of the Intelligence Bureau, will be the new director general of Jammu and Kashmir Police.
Prasad, who is currently serving as the additional director of the Intelligence Bureau in Srinagar, will succeed Kuldeep Khoda as the chief of the state police, sources told agencies.
Khoda is due to retire on May 31 and the new DGP is likely to take over June 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof