Program to guide youth in militancy-hit J&K areas
Jammu: In an effort to guide the youth of
militancy-hit Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, the
Rashtriya Rifles has enrolled over 400 boys and girls to
impart special training for society building.
To channelise the potential of youth and ensure
society building in a focussed manner, these young boys and
girls have been enrolled with Youth Employment and Guidance
Node (YEGN) launched recently by the Rastriya Rifles in
Surankote belt of Poonch district, a defence spokesman of 16
YEGN was set up at Surankote belt of the district on
Since its inception, YEGN has been providing the youth
with the much-needed guidance, he said, adding it is also
equipped with a well established library and computer
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Assam CM-designate Sarbananda Sonowal thanks PM Narendra Modi on being elected as BJP legislature leader
- Congress backs Raghuram Rajan, says India ''going through a bad shape''
- Non-bailable warrant against BJP MP Manoj Tiwari, four others
- Bid rivals set to join forces for Tata Steel UK buyout: Report
- PM Narendra Modi calls for country to move towards cashless society