Prohibitory orders in Srinagar
Srinagar: Authorities on Monday imposed a ban
on assembly of five or more persons in Srinagar, the summer
capital of Jammu and Kashmir, for a period of two months.
"District Magistrate (Srinagar) Mehraj Ahmad Kakroo
under section 144 CrPC has imposed a ban on assembly of five
or more persons within the territorial limits of district
Srinagar," an official spokesman said.
The order would remain in force for a period of two
months, he said.
Earlier, the District Magistrate had imposed a ban on
sale, purchase and stitching of army uniforms by unauthorised
persons within district Srinagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'