Protest against black marketing of plane tickets
Jammu: Shiv Sena and Dogra Front on Monday staged
a joint protest against the alleged black marketing of tickets
of helicopters ferrying pilgrims to the Mata Vaishnodevi cave
shrine situated in Trikuta hills of Jammu and Kashmir.
Over 200 activists led by JK Shiv Sena unit chief Ashok
Gupta took out a protest rally in Dogra Chowk area and shouted
slogans against the alleged black marketing of the tickets.
Gupta alleged that tickets are sold in black at Rs 3000 to
Rs 4000 against the cost of Rs 675 due to their limited
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands