Protest against black marketing of plane tickets
Jammu: Shiv Sena and Dogra Front on Monday staged
a joint protest against the alleged black marketing of tickets
of helicopters ferrying pilgrims to the Mata Vaishnodevi cave
shrine situated in Trikuta hills of Jammu and Kashmir.
Over 200 activists led by JK Shiv Sena unit chief Ashok
Gupta took out a protest rally in Dogra Chowk area and shouted
slogans against the alleged black marketing of the tickets.
Gupta alleged that tickets are sold in black at Rs 3000 to
Rs 4000 against the cost of Rs 675 due to their limited
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble