Protest against black marketing of plane tickets
Jammu: Shiv Sena and Dogra Front on Monday staged
a joint protest against the alleged black marketing of tickets
of helicopters ferrying pilgrims to the Mata Vaishnodevi cave
shrine situated in Trikuta hills of Jammu and Kashmir.
Over 200 activists led by JK Shiv Sena unit chief Ashok
Gupta took out a protest rally in Dogra Chowk area and shouted
slogans against the alleged black marketing of the tickets.
Gupta alleged that tickets are sold in black at Rs 3000 to
Rs 4000 against the cost of Rs 675 due to their limited
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption