Protest over temple burning issue in Doda
Jammu: Demanding arrest of those behind
damaging idols at the ancient temple of Chud Mata in Doda
district, protesters today held demonstration and blocked
Batote-Doda-Kishtwar highway for five hours.
Over 400-500 villagers, blocked the highway at Baggar
area and demonstrated against the police and the district
administration for their failure to arrest the culprits
involved in the burning down of the temple and damaging the
idols a few days ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why