Protests against Chinese incursion continue in Jammu
Jammu: Protests against the Chinese incursion in eastern Ladakh continued in the town, with activists of Socialist Democratic Party today holding demonstrations here against the neighbouring country.
Led by provincial president, Deepu Ranotra, SDP activists raised slogans against China and asked the Centre to concentrate on the issues concerning the nation rather than focusing on the forthcoming elections.
"First, Pakistani soldiers behead our jawans and now Chinese troops have made deep incursions into our territory. It is unfortunate that the UPA-led government is busy preparing for the forthcoming elections. It is a very serious issue and should be addressed immediately," Ranotra said.
He alleged that the repeated attempts made by both Pakistan and China to disturb peace on our borders were result of the soft approach maintained by India towards its neighbours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know