Protests against Chinese incursion continue in Jammu
Jammu: Protests against the Chinese incursion in eastern Ladakh continued in the town, with activists of Socialist Democratic Party today holding demonstrations here against the neighbouring country.
Led by provincial president, Deepu Ranotra, SDP activists raised slogans against China and asked the Centre to concentrate on the issues concerning the nation rather than focusing on the forthcoming elections.
"First, Pakistani soldiers behead our jawans and now Chinese troops have made deep incursions into our territory. It is unfortunate that the UPA-led government is busy preparing for the forthcoming elections. It is a very serious issue and should be addressed immediately," Ranotra said.
He alleged that the repeated attempts made by both Pakistan and China to disturb peace on our borders were result of the soft approach maintained by India towards its neighbours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing