Protests against Chinese incursion continue in Jammu
Jammu: Protests against the Chinese incursion in eastern Ladakh continued in the town, with activists of Socialist Democratic Party today holding demonstrations here against the neighbouring country.
Led by provincial president, Deepu Ranotra, SDP activists raised slogans against China and asked the Centre to concentrate on the issues concerning the nation rather than focusing on the forthcoming elections.
"First, Pakistani soldiers behead our jawans and now Chinese troops have made deep incursions into our territory. It is unfortunate that the UPA-led government is busy preparing for the forthcoming elections. It is a very serious issue and should be addressed immediately," Ranotra said.
He alleged that the repeated attempts made by both Pakistan and China to disturb peace on our borders were result of the soft approach maintained by India towards its neighbours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath's speech on his first visit to Gorakhpur after becoming UP CM
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?