Protests against Chinese incursion continue in Jammu
Jammu: Protests against the Chinese incursion in eastern Ladakh continued in the town, with activists of Socialist Democratic Party today holding demonstrations here against the neighbouring country.
Led by provincial president, Deepu Ranotra, SDP activists raised slogans against China and asked the Centre to concentrate on the issues concerning the nation rather than focusing on the forthcoming elections.
"First, Pakistani soldiers behead our jawans and now Chinese troops have made deep incursions into our territory. It is unfortunate that the UPA-led government is busy preparing for the forthcoming elections. It is a very serious issue and should be addressed immediately," Ranotra said.
He alleged that the repeated attempts made by both Pakistan and China to disturb peace on our borders were result of the soft approach maintained by India towards its neighbours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!