Protests against Chinese incursion continue in Jammu
Jammu: Protests against the Chinese incursion in eastern Ladakh continued in the town, with activists of Socialist Democratic Party today holding demonstrations here against the neighbouring country.
Led by provincial president, Deepu Ranotra, SDP activists raised slogans against China and asked the Centre to concentrate on the issues concerning the nation rather than focusing on the forthcoming elections.
"First, Pakistani soldiers behead our jawans and now Chinese troops have made deep incursions into our territory. It is unfortunate that the UPA-led government is busy preparing for the forthcoming elections. It is a very serious issue and should be addressed immediately," Ranotra said.
He alleged that the repeated attempts made by both Pakistan and China to disturb peace on our borders were result of the soft approach maintained by India towards its neighbours.
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part II
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part III
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part IV
- Dr. Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of time management
- Realty firm Godrej Properties buys 49% stake in its arm Happy Highrises
- Paswan mocks possibility of Nitish becoming PM, says post not vacant for 15 years
- Kolkata wears forlorn look on poll day, less traffic on street
- Seven silent culprits of hair loss!
- Mumbai civic body workers have offered to pay my fine: Kanhaiya Kumar