Protests disrupt classes in Kashmir University
Srinagar: Demanding the release of a fellow pupil who was arrested on Friday, protesting students of Kashmir University forced the suspension of class work Saturday, an official said.
According to police, the arrested student is a student of the master`s course in commerce. He was picked up for questioning Friday as his brother was allegedly a militant.
Groups of slogan-shouting students entered classrooms in Kashmir University Saturday morning, forcing suspension of class work, an official of the university said.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why