Protests disrupt classes in Kashmir University
Srinagar: Demanding the release of a fellow pupil who was arrested on Friday, protesting students of Kashmir University forced the suspension of class work Saturday, an official said.
According to police, the arrested student is a student of the master`s course in commerce. He was picked up for questioning Friday as his brother was allegedly a militant.
Groups of slogan-shouting students entered classrooms in Kashmir University Saturday morning, forcing suspension of class work, an official of the university said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Get 75% concession on AC train tickets; know more about such concessions
- The India of our dreams: This poet's take will leave you inspired - Watch
- Six killed in vehicles' collision in Madhya Pradesh
- Bhumi Pednekar feels glad about `plus sized` actors now being given equal love
- Search for MH370 to be suspended