Quake jolts Doda, Kishtwar, sparks panic
Bhaderwah: An earthquake of moderate intensity on Sunday shook Kishtwar and Doda districts in Jammu and Kashmir, triggering panic among people.
The quake, measuring 3.4 on the Richter scale, jolted the region at around 8.04 AM, Met office said.
There were no reports of any loss of life or damage to property, officials said.
Panic-stricken people rushed out of their homes as the quake struck.
Yesterday, a tremor, measuring 2.9 on the Richter scale, had hit the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state