Quake jolts Doda, Kishtwar, sparks panic
Bhaderwah: An earthquake of moderate intensity on Sunday shook Kishtwar and Doda districts in Jammu and Kashmir, triggering panic among people.
The quake, measuring 3.4 on the Richter scale, jolted the region at around 8.04 AM, Met office said.
There were no reports of any loss of life or damage to property, officials said.
Panic-stricken people rushed out of their homes as the quake struck.
Yesterday, a tremor, measuring 2.9 on the Richter scale, had hit the area.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram