Quake jolts Kashmir Valley, no casualty or damage
Srinagar: An earthquake measuring 4.0 on the Richter scale jolted the Kashmir Valley tonight but there were no reports of any casualties or damage to properties.
The slight intensiy quake with the epicentre in Jammu and
Kashmir struck at 2201 hours and lasted three seconds , Aamir
Ali, an official of the Natural Disaster Management Cell, told
There were no reports of any casualty or damage to
buildings due to the tremor which caused panic among the
residents of the Valley.
Kashmir Valley lies in Seismic Zone V which is highly
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!