Quake jolts Kashmir Valley, no casualty or damage
Srinagar: An earthquake measuring 4.0 on the Richter scale jolted the Kashmir Valley tonight but there were no reports of any casualties or damage to properties.
The slight intensiy quake with the epicentre in Jammu and
Kashmir struck at 2201 hours and lasted three seconds , Aamir
Ali, an official of the Natural Disaster Management Cell, told
There were no reports of any casualty or damage to
buildings due to the tremor which caused panic among the
residents of the Valley.
Kashmir Valley lies in Seismic Zone V which is highly
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'