Quake measuring 4.9 in Ladakh
Srinagar: A moderate intensity earthquake
measuring 4.9 on Richter scale on Tuesday rocked the Ladakh region
of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said.
The epicentre of the tremor, which was felt at 4.33 pm,
was near the Line of Actual Control with China in Ladakh
region, Coordinator Natural Disaster Management Cell Amir Ali
He said there was no immediate report of any damages or
Jammu and Kashmir, which lies in the highly vulnerable
seismic Zone-V, has been regularly experiencing mild to
moderate intensity tremors over the past two months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!