Quake strikes Doda, Kishtwar in J&K
Bhaderwah: A low intensity earthquake jolted Doda and Kishtwar districts of Jammu and Kashmir on Tuesday.
The quake, measuring 3.4 on the Richter scale, hit the two districts at around 1.51 pm, MeT office said.
The epicentre of the quake was north-east of Kishtwar.
No immediate report of any casualty or injury was reported from anywhere, officials said.
Since May this year, Bhaderwah and its adjoining areas have felt 48 tremors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam