Quake strikes Doda, Kishtwar in J&K
Bhaderwah: A low intensity earthquake jolted Doda and Kishtwar districts of Jammu and Kashmir on Tuesday.
The quake, measuring 3.4 on the Richter scale, hit the two districts at around 1.51 pm, MeT office said.
The epicentre of the quake was north-east of Kishtwar.
No immediate report of any casualty or injury was reported from anywhere, officials said.
Since May this year, Bhaderwah and its adjoining areas have felt 48 tremors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic