Quake strikes Doda, Kishtwar in J&K
Bhaderwah: A low intensity earthquake jolted Doda and Kishtwar districts of Jammu and Kashmir on Tuesday.
The quake, measuring 3.4 on the Richter scale, hit the two districts at around 1.51 pm, MeT office said.
The epicentre of the quake was north-east of Kishtwar.
No immediate report of any casualty or injury was reported from anywhere, officials said.
Since May this year, Bhaderwah and its adjoining areas have felt 48 tremors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey