Quake strikes Doda, Kishtwar in J&K
Bhaderwah: A low intensity earthquake jolted Doda and Kishtwar districts of Jammu and Kashmir on Tuesday.
The quake, measuring 3.4 on the Richter scale, hit the two districts at around 1.51 pm, MeT office said.
The epicentre of the quake was north-east of Kishtwar.
No immediate report of any casualty or injury was reported from anywhere, officials said.
Since May this year, Bhaderwah and its adjoining areas have felt 48 tremors.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan