Quake strikes Doda, Kishtwar in J&K
Bhaderwah: A low intensity earthquake jolted Doda and Kishtwar districts of Jammu and Kashmir on Tuesday.
The quake, measuring 3.4 on the Richter scale, hit the two districts at around 1.51 pm, MeT office said.
The epicentre of the quake was north-east of Kishtwar.
No immediate report of any casualty or injury was reported from anywhere, officials said.
Since May this year, Bhaderwah and its adjoining areas have felt 48 tremors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outline solutions, don't become roadblock to progressive democracy: BJP tells Mamata
- After Virat Kohli, time for Anil Kumble to work with MS Dhoni - Here's what Jumbo said..
- Union Minister Maneka Gandhi raps Kerala for its policy on stray dogs
- RSS distributed sweets on the day Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated: Congress
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!