Rahul`s Kashmir visit shows discrimination against
Jammu: BJP`s trade and industry cell on Sunday said the recent visit of Rahul Gandhi to Kashmir along with business tycoons exposed the "hidden agenda" of Congress to appease Kashmir and discriminate against Jammu.
"Congress is hand in glove with National Conference in discriminating against Jammu province and the recent Kashmir visit of Rahul Gandhi along with business tycoons has exposed their hidden agenda of appeasing Kashmir," BJP Trade and Industry Cell Convenor Vikram Randhawa told reporters here.
Vikram criticised Rahul for limiting his visit to the Valley only and "ignoring" Jammu-based industrialists and said it exposed Congress party`s agenda of appeasing Kashmir only.
He said though Jammu as an industrial hub generates maximum revenue, it has always been neglected both by the ruling National Conference and Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...