Raise tax exemption limit for salaried class: NMC
Jammu: National Mazdoor Conference (NMC)
on Sunday appealed to the Centre to immediately raise the income
tax exemption limit from Rs 1.80 lakh to Rs 3 lakh for the
"Since salaried class is facing a lot of economic
hardships, raising income tax exemption limit from Rs 1.80
lakh to Rs 3 lakh would be a genuine measure to provide some
relief to them," NMC President Subash Shastri told an NMC
workers` rally here.
This has become imperative in view of the pay hike after
implementation of the 6th Pay Commission report, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Priyanka Chopra spills the beans about Deepika Padukone’s next Hollywood venture!
- Monsoon to reach Delhi by end of June, says Met department
- India likely to test launch new missile today
- Elli Avram looks red HOT in this latest picture!
- Haji Ali Dargah case: Expect a 'pro women' verdict from Bombay HC, says Trupti Desai