Rajouri group clashes: BJP holds protest against dist admin
Jammu: State BJP members on Tuesday held a protest over recent group clashes in Rajouri and slammed the district administration for allegedly failing to check such incidents.
Led by BJP`s Jammu (West) President, Subash Jandial, the activists burnt effigies while raising slogans against the District Commissioner and Superintendent of Police of Rajouri.
Members of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, BJP`s youth wing, also took part in the protest.
A clash had broken out in Rajouri town on Friday which had left two persons injured.
The BJP leaders alleged that even five days after the incident, the state government had not taken action against the culprits but were framing false charges against innocent youth against whom warrants have been issued.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you