Rajouri group clashes: BJP holds protest against dist admin
Jammu: State BJP members on Tuesday held a protest over recent group clashes in Rajouri and slammed the district administration for allegedly failing to check such incidents.
Led by BJP`s Jammu (West) President, Subash Jandial, the activists burnt effigies while raising slogans against the District Commissioner and Superintendent of Police of Rajouri.
Members of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, BJP`s youth wing, also took part in the protest.
A clash had broken out in Rajouri town on Friday which had left two persons injured.
The BJP leaders alleged that even five days after the incident, the state government had not taken action against the culprits but were framing false charges against innocent youth against whom warrants have been issued.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog