Ramban firing: 3 FIRs registered against BSF, cops
Jammu: Three FIRs have been registered against BSF officials and state police personnel in connection with yesterday`s firing in Ramban district which left four persons dead.
"We have registered three FIRs at Gool police station in connection with yesterday`s firing," IGP (Jammu), Rajesh Kumar said here today.
Based on complaints from locals, these FIRs have been registered under various sections and police were already looking into it, he added.
Meanwhile, Inspector General of BSF (Jammu Frontier), Rajeev Krishna, said they would also file an FIR over the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- Mahindra makes history with maiden win in Moto3 class
- Yemen clashes intensify as Ban Ki-moon pushes peace
- France beat Ireland 2-1 to reach Euro 2016 quarter-finals
- SUV chases Gujarat Oppn leader Shankersinh Vaghela's vehicle, nearly hits it
- Srinagar records season's hottest day, heat wave on in Jammu