Ramban firing: 3 FIRs registered against BSF, cops
Jammu: Three FIRs have been registered against BSF officials and state police personnel in connection with yesterday`s firing in Ramban district which left four persons dead.
"We have registered three FIRs at Gool police station in connection with yesterday`s firing," IGP (Jammu), Rajesh Kumar said here today.
Based on complaints from locals, these FIRs have been registered under various sections and police were already looking into it, he added.
Meanwhile, Inspector General of BSF (Jammu Frontier), Rajeev Krishna, said they would also file an FIR over the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing