Ramdev eviction: JKNPP demands dismissal of Chidambaram
Jammu: Demanding that Union ministers P
Chidambaram and Kapil Sibal be dismissed over police action
against Yoga Guru Baba Ram Dev and his followers, Jammu and
Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Sunday condemned the
incident and termed it "barbaric".
"We condemn the action on Ramdev and his innocent
followers. It was barbaric," JKNPP Chairman Prof Bhim Singh
told reporters here.
Singh, a member of National Integration council (NIC),
described the late-night action as "fascist".
He also said he has asked the Prime Minister to
dismiss Union Ministers Kapil Sibal and P Chidambaram over the
incident and demanded an apology from the government.
The Baba should be allowed to continue his fast, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- Jan Dhan accounts “very vulnerable” to frauds: RBI
- Vijay Mallya PMLA case: ED to invoke India-UK MLAT for extradition
- IPL 2016, Qualifier 1: RCB vs GL - Squads, date, time, venue, TV listing, live streaming
- BJP govt cannot turn a blind eye to illegal immigration in Assam: RSS
- CBSE announces results of Central Teacher Eligibility Test