Ramdev eviction: JKNPP demands dismissal of Chidambaram
Jammu: Demanding that Union ministers P
Chidambaram and Kapil Sibal be dismissed over police action
against Yoga Guru Baba Ram Dev and his followers, Jammu and
Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Sunday condemned the
incident and termed it "barbaric".
"We condemn the action on Ramdev and his innocent
followers. It was barbaric," JKNPP Chairman Prof Bhim Singh
told reporters here.
Singh, a member of National Integration council (NIC),
described the late-night action as "fascist".
He also said he has asked the Prime Minister to
dismiss Union Ministers Kapil Sibal and P Chidambaram over the
incident and demanded an apology from the government.
The Baba should be allowed to continue his fast, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP