Ramdev eviction: JKNPP demands dismissal of Chidambaram
Jammu: Demanding that Union ministers P
Chidambaram and Kapil Sibal be dismissed over police action
against Yoga Guru Baba Ram Dev and his followers, Jammu and
Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Sunday condemned the
incident and termed it "barbaric".
"We condemn the action on Ramdev and his innocent
followers. It was barbaric," JKNPP Chairman Prof Bhim Singh
told reporters here.
Singh, a member of National Integration council (NIC),
described the late-night action as "fascist".
He also said he has asked the Prime Minister to
dismiss Union Ministers Kapil Sibal and P Chidambaram over the
incident and demanded an apology from the government.
The Baba should be allowed to continue his fast, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Mathura violence: Judicial probe into Jawahar Bagh incident begins
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Seven killed as car rams into minibus in Kenya's Kwale
- Hope law will be passed for construction of Ram temple by PM Narendra Modi-led government: VHP leader Pravin Togadia
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit