Ramdev eviction: JKNPP demands dismissal of Chidambaram
Jammu: Demanding that Union ministers P
Chidambaram and Kapil Sibal be dismissed over police action
against Yoga Guru Baba Ram Dev and his followers, Jammu and
Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Sunday condemned the
incident and termed it "barbaric".
"We condemn the action on Ramdev and his innocent
followers. It was barbaric," JKNPP Chairman Prof Bhim Singh
told reporters here.
Singh, a member of National Integration council (NIC),
described the late-night action as "fascist".
He also said he has asked the Prime Minister to
dismiss Union Ministers Kapil Sibal and P Chidambaram over the
incident and demanded an apology from the government.
The Baba should be allowed to continue his fast, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon