Ramdev eviction: JKNPP demands dismissal of Chidambaram
Jammu: Demanding that Union ministers P
Chidambaram and Kapil Sibal be dismissed over police action
against Yoga Guru Baba Ram Dev and his followers, Jammu and
Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Sunday condemned the
incident and termed it "barbaric".
"We condemn the action on Ramdev and his innocent
followers. It was barbaric," JKNPP Chairman Prof Bhim Singh
told reporters here.
Singh, a member of National Integration council (NIC),
described the late-night action as "fascist".
He also said he has asked the Prime Minister to
dismiss Union Ministers Kapil Sibal and P Chidambaram over the
incident and demanded an apology from the government.
The Baba should be allowed to continue his fast, he
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Indian Mathematician mimics viruses to design smallest self-assembling structures
- TN polls: DMK promises metro rail service for Coimbatore
- Netaji files declassification: Morarji had declined to accept inquiry commissions report
- OMG! 25,000 women died due to dowry in last two years, says govt
- India's investments into UK more than doubled in 2015