Ramdev should have been turned back from airport itself: Omar
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Sunday said the initial decision of the central government to turn Baba Ramdev back from the Delhi airport on June 01 should have been implemented.
"Having read that the government had decided to turn Ramdev back from the airport itself, I can`t help but think that`s what should have been done," Omar wrote on micro-blogging site twitter.com.
Omar had yesterday said the yoga guru`s concerns about corruption and black money were legitimate but his demands for ending his fast were unrealistic.
Baba Ramdev will have to wait for long time to end his fast as it was not possible to meet his conditions immediately, Omar had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’