Ramdev should have been turned back from airport itself: Omar
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Sunday said the initial decision of the central government to turn Baba Ramdev back from the Delhi airport on June 01 should have been implemented.
"Having read that the government had decided to turn Ramdev back from the airport itself, I can`t help but think that`s what should have been done," Omar wrote on micro-blogging site twitter.com.
Omar had yesterday said the yoga guru`s concerns about corruption and black money were legitimate but his demands for ending his fast were unrealistic.
Baba Ramdev will have to wait for long time to end his fast as it was not possible to meet his conditions immediately, Omar had said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!