Road mishap kills 12 in Pakistan-administered Kashmir
Islamabad: At least 12 people were killed and 14 others injured today in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir when a bus fell into a ravine, a police official said.
The bus was on its way from Sudhan Gali to Rawalpindi when it met with the accident in Arja area of Bagh district.
"Twelve persons were killed and fourteen others were injured," said Anwar Ali, a police official in Bagh.
The injured were taken to the combined military hospital in Muzaffarabad, capital of PoK by the police and the rescue teams who arrived at the scene.
Ali said that the accident was apparently caused by over-speeding. Road accidents are common in Pakistan where many deadly mishaps have occurred in the past due to careless driving, bad roads and faulty vehicles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed