Rs 1.70 cr ex-gratia for militancy victims
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government has approved an ex-gratia of Rs 1.70 crore for the victims of militancy-related violence in Srinagar district, officials
The ex-gratia was sanctioned at the District Level Screening-Cum-Coordination meeting held here yesterday under the chairmanship of District Magistrate Meraj Ahmad Kakroo, they said.
The ex-gratia was sanctioned to the next of the kin of 51 people, who were either killed or injured in militancy-related incidents, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'