Saint among two found dead in J&K
Jammu: An unidentified saint was found dead today under mysterious circumstances on pavements of a highway at Bari-Brahamana belt in Samba district, police said.
The victim`s body was found with head injury and a blood-stained stone was recovered from near his body, they said.
A case has been registered against unidentified persons and investigations are on, they said, adding that they are also looking at murder angle in the case, they said.
In a separate incident, body of a person was found hanging from a tree in Ramgarh area today, police said.
Shan Lal had left his home in the wee hours of the day, they said.
The body has been sent for postmortem and investigations are on in the case, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days