Sale of meat, liquor prohibited in Katra
Jammu: District administration here has prohibited the sale, possession and consumption of alcohol and meat in Katra belt, the base camp of Vaishno Devi shrine in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Additional District Magistrate of Reasi issued the order of prohibition which will remain in force for two months, an official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'