School bus turns turtle, 34 students injured
Srinagar: As many as 34 students were injured when the bus they were travelling in met an accident in central Kashmir`s Budgam district, police said today.
The students of Markazi Fallahi Khawateen (Nari Niketan) in Kupwara district were returning from an excursion in Doodh Pathri, Budgam, when the bus turned turtle at Tangnar in Khansahib yesterday, a police spokesman said.
He said the injured were admitted to sub-district hospital Khansahib where from two of them were referred to Bone and Joints Hospital here and five to SMHS Hospital.
Police has registered a case, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- Narendra Modi government failed to create jobs, aid agriculture: Congress
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond says Judi Dench