School bus turns turtle, 34 students injured
Srinagar: As many as 34 students were injured when the bus they were travelling in met an accident in central Kashmir`s Budgam district, police said today.
The students of Markazi Fallahi Khawateen (Nari Niketan) in Kupwara district were returning from an excursion in Doodh Pathri, Budgam, when the bus turned turtle at Tangnar in Khansahib yesterday, a police spokesman said.
He said the injured were admitted to sub-district hospital Khansahib where from two of them were referred to Bone and Joints Hospital here and five to SMHS Hospital.
Police has registered a case, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US
- Istanbul braces for police lockdown on May Day