School bus turns turtle, 34 students injured
Srinagar: As many as 34 students were injured when the bus they were travelling in met an accident in central Kashmir`s Budgam district, police said today.
The students of Markazi Fallahi Khawateen (Nari Niketan) in Kupwara district were returning from an excursion in Doodh Pathri, Budgam, when the bus turned turtle at Tangnar in Khansahib yesterday, a police spokesman said.
He said the injured were admitted to sub-district hospital Khansahib where from two of them were referred to Bone and Joints Hospital here and five to SMHS Hospital.
Police has registered a case, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition
- Facebook CEO says group will not become a media company