Sena distributes oxygen cylinders to Amarnath pilgrims
Jammu: Accusing the state government and the Shri Amarnath Shrine Board of failing to initiate required steps to check the death rate of pilgrims, the Shiv Sena and the Dogra Front today distributed portable oxygen cylinders to the devotees.
"To save precious life of pilgrims, we distributed 526 portable oxygen cylinders to the Amarnath yatris in different parts of Jammu city, Nagrota and Domal," J an& K Shiv Sena chief Ashok Gupta told reporters here.
The health department and the SASB had failed to control the death rate of pilgrims, he alleged.
The Shiv Sena leader asked Governor N N Vohra and Health minister Sham Lal to provide all required facilities to the Amarnath pilgrims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'