Senior BSF officer briefs Governor on security
Srinagar: A senior BSF officer on Wednesday met the Jammu and Kashmir Governor and briefed him about the security situation in the state.
Additional Director General of BSF (West) Rajdeep Singh on Wednesday called on the Governor N N Vohra and discussed internal and external security arrangement, an official spokesman said.
Singh briefed him about the role and responsibility of the BSF deployed along the Line of Control (LoC) in the Valley and along the International Border (IB) in Jammu division, the spokesman said after the meeting.
Governor discussed with ADG(BSF) several issues relating to internal and external security arrangements in the state, he said.
Meanwhile, Project Director of National Highway Authority of India Col Kamlender Singh also met Vohra at Raj Bhavan this evening and briefed him about the status of the work on the execution of the 4-laning of Srinagar-Banihal stretch of the Jammu-Srinagar National Highway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!