Separatist leaders invited for talks with Pak FM
Srinagar: Pakistan High Commission in
India has invited top Kashmiri separatist leaders, including
heads of both factions of Hurriyat Conference, for a meeting
next week with visiting Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar.
Deputy High Commissioner in the Pakistani mission in
New Delhi, Syed Zulfikar called Syed Ali Shah Geelani, Mirwaiz
Umer Farooq and Shabir Ahmad Shah for a meeting with Khar on
July 26, Hurriyat sources said.
The leaders have accepted the invitation and are
leaving for New Delhi to meet Khar and brief her about the
prevailing political scenario in Kashmir, they said.
Khar, who is the youngest and first woman Foreign
Minister of Pakistan, will be arriving in New Delhi on a
two-day visit on July 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Fire breaks out at Amritsar railway station; damages main server, other equipments
- Why Brexit is a harbinger of climate change?
- Bihar to use WhatsApp to repair bad roads
- Oops! People in Belarus are getting naked at work – See pics
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual don't come under third gender; give reservation to transgenders: SC to Centre