Separatist leaders invited for talks with Pak FM
Srinagar: Pakistan High Commission in
India has invited top Kashmiri separatist leaders, including
heads of both factions of Hurriyat Conference, for a meeting
next week with visiting Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar.
Deputy High Commissioner in the Pakistani mission in
New Delhi, Syed Zulfikar called Syed Ali Shah Geelani, Mirwaiz
Umer Farooq and Shabir Ahmad Shah for a meeting with Khar on
July 26, Hurriyat sources said.
The leaders have accepted the invitation and are
leaving for New Delhi to meet Khar and brief her about the
prevailing political scenario in Kashmir, they said.
Khar, who is the youngest and first woman Foreign
Minister of Pakistan, will be arriving in New Delhi on a
two-day visit on July 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31