`Separatists, people should accept J&K accession`
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Party Nationalist on Friday appealed to Kashmiris and supporters of the
separatists alike to accept the state`s accession to India.
"Party appeals to the Kashmiris in general and supporters
and sympathisers of the separatists in particular to accept
the finality of Jammu and Kashmir`s accession to India," JKDPN
general secretary Tajinder Singh told reporters during the
celebration of the `Accession Day` here.
The people should not fall prey to the machinations of
the anti-national elements, he said.
The party has been playing a very positive role
in removing the alienation of some sections of people in
Kashmir from the main stream, Singh claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state