`Separatists, people should accept J&K accession`
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Party Nationalist on Friday appealed to Kashmiris and supporters of the
separatists alike to accept the state`s accession to India.
"Party appeals to the Kashmiris in general and supporters
and sympathisers of the separatists in particular to accept
the finality of Jammu and Kashmir`s accession to India," JKDPN
general secretary Tajinder Singh told reporters during the
celebration of the `Accession Day` here.
The people should not fall prey to the machinations of
the anti-national elements, he said.
The party has been playing a very positive role
in removing the alienation of some sections of people in
Kashmir from the main stream, Singh claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi