`Separatists, people should accept J&K accession`
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Party Nationalist on Friday appealed to Kashmiris and supporters of the
separatists alike to accept the state`s accession to India.
"Party appeals to the Kashmiris in general and supporters
and sympathisers of the separatists in particular to accept
the finality of Jammu and Kashmir`s accession to India," JKDPN
general secretary Tajinder Singh told reporters during the
celebration of the `Accession Day` here.
The people should not fall prey to the machinations of
the anti-national elements, he said.
The party has been playing a very positive role
in removing the alienation of some sections of people in
Kashmir from the main stream, Singh claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar