`Separatists, people should accept J&K accession`
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Party Nationalist on Friday appealed to Kashmiris and supporters of the
separatists alike to accept the state`s accession to India.
"Party appeals to the Kashmiris in general and supporters
and sympathisers of the separatists in particular to accept
the finality of Jammu and Kashmir`s accession to India," JKDPN
general secretary Tajinder Singh told reporters during the
celebration of the `Accession Day` here.
The people should not fall prey to the machinations of
the anti-national elements, he said.
The party has been playing a very positive role
in removing the alienation of some sections of people in
Kashmir from the main stream, Singh claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP