`Separatists, people should accept J&K accession`
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Party Nationalist on Friday appealed to Kashmiris and supporters of the
separatists alike to accept the state`s accession to India.
"Party appeals to the Kashmiris in general and supporters
and sympathisers of the separatists in particular to accept
the finality of Jammu and Kashmir`s accession to India," JKDPN
general secretary Tajinder Singh told reporters during the
celebration of the `Accession Day` here.
The people should not fall prey to the machinations of
the anti-national elements, he said.
The party has been playing a very positive role
in removing the alienation of some sections of people in
Kashmir from the main stream, Singh claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Justice Rastogi backs CJI Thakur's appeal to increase number of judges
- Delhi-Faizabad Express derails near Hapur; 70 injured, emergency number issued
- VVIP chopper deal probe: CBI to grill former-IAF chief SP Tyagi, his 2 brothers today; major set-back for Sonia Gandhi?
- Colombia deports top Peruvian crime lord
- After a half-century wait, first US cruise ship leaves Miami for Cuba