Set up new pay commission, national pay policy: NMC
Jammu: National Mazdoor Conference on Sunday demanded a national pay policy and setting up of a new pay commission which would cover both central and state government employees.
Addressing a workers` rally here, NMC president Subash Shastri demanded wage revision of both central and state government employees saying the salaried class was facing a lot of economic hardships due to inflation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore