Set up new pay commission, national pay policy: NMC
Jammu: National Mazdoor Conference on Sunday demanded a national pay policy and setting up of a new pay commission which would cover both central and state government employees.
Addressing a workers` rally here, NMC president Subash Shastri demanded wage revision of both central and state government employees saying the salaried class was facing a lot of economic hardships due to inflation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29