Seven JKLF activists court arrest
Srinagar: Seven activists of JKLF today
courted arrest in Kupwara district of Jammu and Kashmir as
part of its `fill-the-jail` agitation against alleged human
rights violations, officials said.
Led by senior leader Sheikh Abdul Rasheed, the JKLF
activists took out a procession in the main chowk Handwara, 90
kms from here, before courting arrest.
They were lodged in the local police station, they said.
The Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) started the
agitation on June 18 when over 40 people, including its
chairman Mohammad Yaseen Malik, courted arrest in Lal Chowk
area of the city. All of them were shifted to Srinagar Central
18 activists of the Front courted arrest in Sopore on
June 19 and 13 in Pulwama yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman