Shankaracharya performs darshan at Vaishnodevi
Jammu: Jagat Guru Shankaracharya Swami
Adhyokshananda Tirth Ji of Brindaban on Tuesday paid obeisance at
cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi and prayed for the return of
peace and normalcy to Jammu and Kashmir.
After a night stay, Shankaracharya performed Aarti
darshan at the cave shrine amid tight security, police
He then delivered sermons at the house of the Minister
for Revenue and Relief, Raman Bhalla.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'