Shinde`s remarks: BJP’s protests in J&K on Jan 24
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir unit of the BJP will organise protests in all districts in the state on January 24 against Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s controversial remarks during the recent Congress conclave in Jaipur.
"The party will organise protests in all districts in the state on January 24 to protest Shinde`s remarks," JK BJP chief Jugal Kishore Sharma said.
Yesterday, the BJP demanded sacking of Shinde over his charge that the saffron party and the RSS promoted "Hindu terrorism".
It also announced nation-wide protests on January 24 against the remarks.
Both the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre and the NC-Cong dispensation in Jammu and Kashmir were pursuing "anti-people" policies, Sharma said.
The BJP would vigorously expose "misdeeds" of both the governments, he told a meeting of newly-nominated state BJP office-bearers here.
State BJP general secretary Ashok Koul invited suggestions from the office-bearers for better coordination among party workers and leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie