Shiv Sena condemns Pak resolution, held protests in Jammu
Jammu: Condemning the resolution passed by Pakistan National Assembly Thursday, the activists of Dogra Front and Shiv Sena held protest demonstrations here.
Led by its President Ashok Gupta, the Shiv Sena workers took out a procession in the city markets and raised slogans against the resolution passed by the neighbouring country.
"We condemned the resolution passed by Pakistan that the mortal remains of Parliament convict Afzal Guru should be handed over to his family members in Kashmir," Gupta said.
"No friendly cricket match and no talks with Pakistan should be made until and unless Pakistan mend its way and destroy all the militant camps in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK)," he said.
The Dogra Front activists also staged protest demonstrations against the resolution.
Pakistan`s parliament yesterday passed a resolution condemning the hanging of Afzal Guru and demanded the return of his body to his family.
Guru was hanged to death on February 9 after remaining on death row for about eight years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head