Shops, schools closed due to bandh in Kargil
Kargil: Shops, schools and business
establishments in this town remained closed on Thursday following a
bandh call by the local unit of the Bhartiya Janata Party.
The bandh was called to protest against the failure of
the local administration to provide commodities and services
All shops, schools and business establishments remained
closed for the day and even vehicles were not visible on
A protest demonstration had been held yesterday which was
headed by president of BJP`s Kargil District Haji Khuddam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?