Shops, schools closed due to bandh in Kargil
Kargil: Shops, schools and business
establishments in this town remained closed on Thursday following a
bandh call by the local unit of the Bhartiya Janata Party.
The bandh was called to protest against the failure of
the local administration to provide commodities and services
All shops, schools and business establishments remained
closed for the day and even vehicles were not visible on
A protest demonstration had been held yesterday which was
headed by president of BJP`s Kargil District Haji Khuddam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'