Shops, schools closed due to bandh in Kargil
Kargil: Shops, schools and business
establishments in this town remained closed on Thursday following a
bandh call by the local unit of the Bhartiya Janata Party.
The bandh was called to protest against the failure of
the local administration to provide commodities and services
All shops, schools and business establishments remained
closed for the day and even vehicles were not visible on
A protest demonstration had been held yesterday which was
headed by president of BJP`s Kargil District Haji Khuddam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!