Shops, schools closed due to bandh in Kargil
Kargil: Shops, schools and business
establishments in this town remained closed on Thursday following a
bandh call by the local unit of the Bhartiya Janata Party.
The bandh was called to protest against the failure of
the local administration to provide commodities and services
All shops, schools and business establishments remained
closed for the day and even vehicles were not visible on
A protest demonstration had been held yesterday which was
headed by president of BJP`s Kargil District Haji Khuddam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth