Shops, schools closed due to bandh in Kargil
Kargil: Shops, schools and business
establishments in this town remained closed on Thursday following a
bandh call by the local unit of the Bhartiya Janata Party.
The bandh was called to protest against the failure of
the local administration to provide commodities and services
All shops, schools and business establishments remained
closed for the day and even vehicles were not visible on
A protest demonstration had been held yesterday which was
headed by president of BJP`s Kargil District Haji Khuddam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!