Sibal sets up committee to check implementation of schemes
Pulwama: Union HRD Minister Kapil Sibal on Tuesday said he has set up a committee to look into the problems faced in implementing various centrally-sponsored education schemes in Jammu and Kashmir.
"I know of a fact that schools have not been completed, half the building is done and half is not done. We have set up a committee to look into what the problems are," Sibal told reporters on the sidelines of a function here, 40 km from Srinagar.
He said there were some reports of mismanagement in some of the central schemes in the state.
"We are making inquiries into those reports," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands