Sibal sets up committee to check implementation of schemes
Pulwama: Union HRD Minister Kapil Sibal on Tuesday said he has set up a committee to look into the problems faced in implementing various centrally-sponsored education schemes in Jammu and Kashmir.
"I know of a fact that schools have not been completed, half the building is done and half is not done. We have set up a committee to look into what the problems are," Sibal told reporters on the sidelines of a function here, 40 km from Srinagar.
He said there were some reports of mismanagement in some of the central schemes in the state.
"We are making inquiries into those reports," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...