Sibal sets up committee to check implementation of schemes
Pulwama: Union HRD Minister Kapil Sibal on Tuesday said he has set up a committee to look into the problems faced in implementing various centrally-sponsored education schemes in Jammu and Kashmir.
"I know of a fact that schools have not been completed, half the building is done and half is not done. We have set up a committee to look into what the problems are," Sibal told reporters on the sidelines of a function here, 40 km from Srinagar.
He said there were some reports of mismanagement in some of the central schemes in the state.
"We are making inquiries into those reports," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'