Six women pilgrims injured in road mishap
Jammu: Six women pilgrims were injured after their vehicle collided with a truck in outskirts of Jammu city, police said Wednesday.
A vehicle carrying pilgrims from the cave shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi collided with a truck coming from opposite direction in Nagrota belt in outskirts of the city last night, they said.
Six women belonging to Delhi and Haryana were injured, they said, adding that they have been admitted to the Government Medical College hospital here.
None of the injured is critical, they said.
The truck has been seized while the driver is absconding, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- CINTAA's joint secretary apologises to Rakhi Sawant, Dolly Bindra – Here’s why
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants Aamir, Salman, Shah Rukh Khan to support her