Six women pilgrims injured in road mishap
Jammu: Six women pilgrims were injured after their vehicle collided with a truck in outskirts of Jammu city, police said Wednesday.
A vehicle carrying pilgrims from the cave shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi collided with a truck coming from opposite direction in Nagrota belt in outskirts of the city last night, they said.
Six women belonging to Delhi and Haryana were injured, they said, adding that they have been admitted to the Government Medical College hospital here.
None of the injured is critical, they said.
The truck has been seized while the driver is absconding, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Woman set ablaze in UP, Akhilesh orders magisterial probe
- Waterlogging, traffic jams in Delhi after rains
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation