Six women pilgrims injured in road mishap
Jammu: Six women pilgrims were injured after their vehicle collided with a truck in outskirts of Jammu city, police said Wednesday.
A vehicle carrying pilgrims from the cave shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi collided with a truck coming from opposite direction in Nagrota belt in outskirts of the city last night, they said.
Six women belonging to Delhi and Haryana were injured, they said, adding that they have been admitted to the Government Medical College hospital here.
None of the injured is critical, they said.
The truck has been seized while the driver is absconding, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'