Six women pilgrims injured in road mishap
Jammu: Six women pilgrims were injured after their vehicle collided with a truck in outskirts of Jammu city, police said Wednesday.
A vehicle carrying pilgrims from the cave shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi collided with a truck coming from opposite direction in Nagrota belt in outskirts of the city last night, they said.
Six women belonging to Delhi and Haryana were injured, they said, adding that they have been admitted to the Government Medical College hospital here.
None of the injured is critical, they said.
The truck has been seized while the driver is absconding, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy