Some initiatives on J&K not taken to logical conclusion: PC
Srinagar: Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Tuesday expressed disappointment that some of the initiatives taken on Jammu and Kashmir during his tenure as Home Minister were not taken to logical conclusion but hoped these would be taken forward.
"We do not claim that we solved all the problems but we brought some passion to resolve those problems.
"I was disappointed that some of those initiatives were not taken to logical conclusion," Chidambaram said in his address at the Platinum Jubilee celebrations of the Jammu and Kashmir Bank here.
Referring to initiatives taken during his time at the Union Home Ministry, he said "I wish the interlocutors` report and the All-Party delegation had taken the initiative forward."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack