Sonamarg-Drass highway reopened for vehicular traffic
Jammu: The Sonamarg-Drass Road (Zojila pass) has been thrown open for vehicular movement, the Jammu and Kashmir government said today.
According to a Transport department notification, movement of vehicular traffic was allowed from April 15 on the Sonamargh-Drass Road.
Traffic will be regulated downward from Kargil to Drass at 4 am, from Drass to Gumri at 6 am and from Gumri to Sonamarg at 10 am, it said.
Likewise, the upward convey will move from Sonamarg towards Drass and Kargil at 3 pm onwards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you