Soz in Delhi to attend PAC of Parliament: JKPCC
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress Committee (JKPCC) on Friday rubbished media reports claiming that party`s state chief Saifuddin Soz was summoned by party High Command over factionalism war in the state.
Spokesman of JKPCC, and MLC, Ravinder Sharma rubbished reports appearing in a section of the press here, claiming that Soz had been summoned by the High Command of Congress.
Sharma said Soz went to Delhi as he was scheduled to attend a meeting of Parliament`s Public Accounts Committee.
Soz will return to Srinagar on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured