SSB jawan jumps from building during quake in J&K, fractures leg
Jammu: As earthquake struck Jammu region`s Kishtwar district on Saturday, a jawan of the Sashastra Seema Bal, jumped from the first floor of a building and fractured his leg.
Jishad MM jumped from the building when the earth shook, police said.
He suffered a broken leg and was hospitalised, they said.
Earlier, police gave the name of the person who jumped from the first floor as Sameer Ahmed, a jawan of the Jammu and Kashmir Armed Police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant