Sub-zero temp in Kashmir, Leh records minus 10.5 C
Srinagar: Several places in Kashmir Valley on Sunday witnessed chilling cold as mercury slipped under sub-zero level in many places.
Mercury in Leh district in Ladakh region also slipped to minus 10.5 degree Celsius, MeT officials said.
Srinagar city recorded a minimum of minus 1.2 deg C, a dip of 0.8 deg as compared to yesterday.
Pahalgam recorded minus 3.4 deg C, while the skiing resort of Gulmarg registered 3.0 deg C.
Qazigund recorded a minimum of minus 2.4 deg C, while it was minus 1.4 deg C in Kupwara.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence