Sub-zero temp in Kashmir, Leh records minus 10.5 C
Srinagar: Several places in Kashmir Valley on Sunday witnessed chilling cold as mercury slipped under sub-zero level in many places.
Mercury in Leh district in Ladakh region also slipped to minus 10.5 degree Celsius, MeT officials said.
Srinagar city recorded a minimum of minus 1.2 deg C, a dip of 0.8 deg as compared to yesterday.
Pahalgam recorded minus 3.4 deg C, while the skiing resort of Gulmarg registered 3.0 deg C.
Qazigund recorded a minimum of minus 2.4 deg C, while it was minus 1.4 deg C in Kupwara.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'