Take cognisance of state`s political situation: Panun Kashmir urges Governor
Jammu: Expressing concern over behaviour of some elected members during the ongoing Assembly session, the Panun Kashmir has requested J&K Governor N N Vohra to take cognisance of the emerging political scenario in the state.
Hitting out at both the ruling National Conference and the opposition PDP, the body`s convener Agnishekhar termed as unfortunate the course of events that unfolded in the Assembly after hanging of Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru.
M K Raina, chairman of its political affairs committee, accused the state government of ignoring the plight of displaced Kashmiri Pandits.
The members also requested the authorities to ensure effective implement of the Prime Minister`s relief package.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends