Teenage boy injured in explosion in J&K
Srinagar: An explosive substance, which went off in a field in the Uri sector in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district left a teenage boy injured, police said.
16-year-old Mohammad Maqsood Mir was injured in the explosion while working in his field at Danisayyidan in Uri, 101 kms from here, a police spokesman said.
He has been shifted to Uri for treatment and his condition is said to be stable, the spokesman said adding that the police was yet to ascertain the reason behind the explosion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!