Teenage boy injured in explosion in J&K
Srinagar: An explosive substance, which went off in a field in the Uri sector in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district left a teenage boy injured, police said.
16-year-old Mohammad Maqsood Mir was injured in the explosion while working in his field at Danisayyidan in Uri, 101 kms from here, a police spokesman said.
He has been shifted to Uri for treatment and his condition is said to be stable, the spokesman said adding that the police was yet to ascertain the reason behind the explosion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress