Teenage boy injured in explosion in J&K
Srinagar: An explosive substance, which went off in a field in the Uri sector in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district left a teenage boy injured, police said.
16-year-old Mohammad Maqsood Mir was injured in the explosion while working in his field at Danisayyidan in Uri, 101 kms from here, a police spokesman said.
He has been shifted to Uri for treatment and his condition is said to be stable, the spokesman said adding that the police was yet to ascertain the reason behind the explosion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Syria's powerful Nusra Front says ending link to al Qaeda
- Amitabh Bachchan for higher public spending to prevent Hepatitis B
- First batch of Haj pilgrims from J&K to leave on August 10
- White dwarf found lashing red dwarf in space
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India